Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Frog

The last 2 weeks here in America have been pretty good. Joshua is just starting 4th R and he seems to be enjoying it. The program is different from the CDC because there are many older children but I think this will be good for him. The location is at the school he'll be attending for the start of Kindergarten so I'm hoping that there will be some other children attending 4th R this Summer that will be joining him in the Fall at kindergarten. I attended 4th R as a child and so did my brother and sister and we all really enjoyed it. The first day was hard and there were tears but he got over it pretty quick I was told. Plus, he was bored to tears at home with my mom & dad being gone at work and my brother & sister well, just being teenagers.

I also have him enrolled in swim lessons and it's amazing the progress he's making in that. He is actually, happily jumping off of the side of the pool. He's also holding his breath under water and floating on his back. All of which I have pictures of but I'm still trying to get my new camera stuff installed on one of these computers.

Last week, I took him to the Train Museum and he had a blast. The old trains were massive and I was really impressed with the museum in general. I was also suprised to spot some European foreign visitors there.....in Sacramento. After the museum, we ate lunch at Round Table in Old Sacramento. I absolutely love Round Table Pizza.

My parents have moved into a new house and Joshua and I have our own make shift room which has been really nice. The newly remodeled kitchen has been my small paradise.

Other than that, that's all to report. I'm sure that there's more but I'm experiencing a bit of writers block. We are happy and healthy in Sacramento Corry Land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmm... Round Table Pizza. I miss you.

I miss you guys too. :)

love, mike

Thu Jul 24, 07:04:00 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Karri said...

Mmmmm! Round Table was my favorite pizza when we lived in Northern California! I'm so jealous! We miss seeing your sweet face & Josh's cute little freckles! Glad you two are having fun! - K

Thu Jul 24, 05:54:00 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home