Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Graduate

It is hard to believe that a month has gone by since Josh finished up preschool. I guess I lose track of time when I'm away from Yokosuka on business, as I was for most of last week and the week prior. Now that I'm back, and Nicki and Josh are flying somewhere over the Pacific on their way back to the States, I've had some time to catch up on pictures. Check our Gallery for the complete set of his graduation pics, dated 07/10/2008.

Some might say, "it's only preschool", but we're proud of what Joshua has accomplished this past school year. In certain regards, he has always amazed me with his intellect, humor, and insight - especially for his age. But he also entered the school year behind his age group in other aspects. Being around his fellow classmates and the wonderful teachers at Yokosuka Co-op Preschool really helped shape him into a well rounded four year old. He's much more outgoing, adventuresome, and outspoken than he was a year ago. And I know, without a doubt, that he is more ready for kindergarten than he would have been if he didn't go to preschool there.

Congratulations, Joshua!!! You've completed your first step on the long and winding road of education.

1 Comments:

Blogger ablykins said...

Congrats Josh! His graduation photos are great!

Thu Jul 31, 05:57:00 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home