Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Friday, April 17, 2009

Joshisms

Another mommy/family post. I have to type them down before I forget them. Joshua has been saying some really funny things lately.

Joshua: I'd like to go to Europe

Mom & Dad: Why is that Joshua

Joshua: Because Europe rhymes with syrup.

Tonight we were watching the Disney movie Hercules for Friday movie night. When Joshua said to us, "Hercules.....he sounds German"

At the end of the movie we asked him why Hercules sounded German to which he replied, "Well I think so because Jeremy can speak German".

Apparently there is a boy in his class named Jeremy who can speak German. 5 year old's are the best!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cassie Gold said...

Love it! Brooklyn (4) has been saying interesting things about travel too. She said yesterday "Erin (a friend from school) is so lucky... she gets to go to the Bahamas". I asked if Brooklyn would like to go to the Bahamas one day to which she replied "They eat really strange food there.. like clams, so I don't think so, I'll stick with good ole California mac & cheese"

Sat Apr 18, 01:19:00 AM GMT+9  
Blogger d said...

he is so funny, and a smarty pants! Sorry we couldn't chat more in my drive by today. We'll catch up this week though, any plans?

Sat Apr 18, 07:55:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger ablykins said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Sun Apr 19, 08:24:00 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home