Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Enoshima Aquarium Revisited

It isn't the first time we've visited Enoshima Aquarium, and it won't be the last, I'm sure. Back in January, we took a short trip to one of our favorite aquariums in Japan... Enoshima Aquarium. I love shooting photos in that place, because I love oceans and sea life. What can I say?... I'm a Pisces.

I also brought my Lensbaby 2G, which these days seems like a dinosaur compared to the 'new' hip lines that Lensbaby is advertising. I guess, from the images I've seen, that my old Lensbaby is most closely related to the modern day "Muse".

Anyway, here's a few shots from my Lensbaby and from my 28-135mm. The whole set of pics can be found here or in the Gallery.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home