Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh the Joys

Warning this is a mommy post. I have to beam and brag somewhere.

Mike woke up this morning, walked to Joshua's room to wake him up for school to find that he wasn't there. He went downstairs to find him sitting quietly on the couch in the dark.

Mike: "Joshua what are you doing down here?"

Joshua: "I'm waiting quietly down here for you to come down so we can make mommy breakfast in bed"


I'm so happy to have my boys. :) He probably woke up at around 5:30AM. Cutey.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! But we knew that. Baba

Thu Feb 26, 09:49:00 PM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So did you get that breakfast in bed?

Sat Feb 28, 01:50:00 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, I have enjoyed your site immensely!!! My husband and I will be moving to Japan at the end of this year, and I have no idea where to begin. He is in the military and I think will be stationed on the G.W.
Can you please send me some information? I think we will be in Yokuska/Yokosuka.
Please, please help me. We don't have any kids yet, but that might change once we get there.

A desperate Navy wife...
Kimberlyn (gbesia@aol.com)

Sat Feb 28, 03:32:00 AM GMT+9  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Kimberlyn,

We'd be more than happy to help out. Is there anything in particular that you're curious about? Don't sweat the move... Japan has something for everyone and it sounds like you'll likely be living onboard or near Yokosuka. Great part of Japan, lots to see and do.

Cassie,

Josh and I surprised Nicki with the breakfast in bed this morning. Had to wait until the weekend so the hurdles of school and work didn't interfere.

-Mike

Sat Feb 28, 05:23:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Lindi said...

What a sweetie....can you teach Ryan that trick....except not the waking up at 5:30 am part!

Wed Mar 04, 03:11:00 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home