Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Saturday, May 17, 2008

190 Post

So, my husband and his buddies are up in Tokyo....what's a lonely pregnant mommy to do? (Yes, I said pregnant.) Why start a pregnancy blog of course! I decided to create a side blog about this because well, Japan years isn't centered around pregnancy and chick stuff. This way if you don't give a hoot about my latest pregnancy joy or woe, you don't have to read it.

However, if you are interested in the thoughts of pregnancy click here. http://preggonicki.blogspot.com/

I hope that it sparks some interests and opinions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

Congratulations!! Somehow I suspected that. Looking forward to reading about it!

Sat May 17, 11:55:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Jeff D said...

Definitely worthy of another blog! Congratulations to all three of you on the great news. I hope Josh is excited to have a playmate living with him in the very near future.

Sat May 17, 11:56:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Antipasta said...

Nicki & Mike:
Much congratulations! Is Josh looking forward to the little brother or sister?

Wish you much happiness with the new addition....

Tue May 20, 03:30:00 AM GMT+9  
Blogger d said...

I will be stalking that blog too! Can't wait to see you!

Wed May 21, 06:15:00 AM GMT+9  
Blogger nelnelcoolj said...

Omedeto gozaimasu!

Wed May 21, 04:50:00 PM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike & Nicki (and soon to be big brother Josh!)

Fri May 23, 01:41:00 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home