Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Monday, January 14, 2008

Falling Apart

Hey Everyone and Happy New Year. Nicki did a great job posting about the first half of our Thailand trip and I've been excited about posting the recap of our second half... especially after going through a lot of the pictures that we took while we were down there. Unfortunately, since we've been back, I've been hit with several different ailments that have kept me mostly lethargic, congested, and otherwise not so genki.

In lieu of telling my story, I thought I'd instead show you Thailand from Josh's perspective. His photos were sent directly from his camera to the computer, without any fancy editing. You can view them by clicking on "Josh's Pics" on the left column and then the date 01/05/2008. Or just click here.

Things have been busy since we got back and we've got quite a few stories to tell. So bear with us over the next few days and weeks and we'll try to get back to a regular posting schedule soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff D said...

The kid is going to be a pro....ws

Wed Jan 16, 12:53:00 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home