Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Hangin Around the Hood

Since we've been back to Japan, we haven't really made much effort to get out into "real" Japan... we're still adapting to life with the new baby, my catching up with the pile of work that built up in my absence, and doing our best to get Joshua to school on time now that he's required to be there so early in the morning.

But we have been doing our best to capture all the moments of Sam's first few weeks of life on film and video. Several are posted to the Gallery, dated 12/02/2008. Kodak Gallery is using a new format, so you'll have to fill me in and let me know if it works for you.

Here's a few freebies from the week or so around Thanksgiving:








You don't even need to ask what I'm thankful for this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger ablykins said...

Great family photos guys! I hope the adjustment to life back in Japan with a new baby is going smoothly!

Sat Dec 06, 03:42:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Adorable pics guys! What handsome gentlemen!!

Wed Dec 10, 01:59:00 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really think Samuel so-o-o-o-o-o looks like Mike! However, he is a very serious little man! I really miss all of you...Nicki, I would even do diaper duty daily if you were home.

Love,

Mom

Wed Dec 10, 02:06:00 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home