Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Monday, December 26, 2005

Back To Work Tomorrow

I decided to go to work this week between Christmas and New Years, because it'll give me a chance to save up my annual leave hours for trips around Japan and the rest of Asia. Plus, it should be quiet around work this week since most people will be taking a lot of time off, so I should be able to get some serious work done. I did enjoy my federal holiday today, which made up for Christmas falling on a Sunday this year. For those of you who aren't going to work the rest of the week, enjoy it for me!

Just a quick note before hitting the hay that I've added pictures from our Christmas activities in our Gallery, under the heading 12/25/05. Please pardon the "just woken up" look that we possess in the photos. Here's a few samples to motivate you to look at the rest:

3 Comments:

Blogger Antipasta said...

Mike,
Can you send me your email address & PSC address? I'm at work this week as well.. same reasoning, though I'm only here from Tues-thurs, since RDO is on Friday, so another 4 day weekend!

Ciao ciao.. Su-chun

Tue Dec 27, 11:58:00 PM GMT+9  
Blogger Unknown said...

Su-chun,

I'll send to your yahoo address and I'll copy to Patrick at his excite address, just in case.

Mike

Wed Dec 28, 08:21:00 AM GMT+9  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new Year! You will love the way Japanese celebrate it.
David

Fri Dec 30, 10:24:00 PM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home