Click here to return to Japan Years homepage

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Meeting with HRO

I had a meeting with my work's human resources office (HRO) today to go over the paperwork that I've been filling out for the past few weeks. Turns out that most of it needs to be rubber stamped by the HRO office in Yokosuka, so I'll have to remember to pack all of it for the trip and hand-carry it over. We also discussed a tentative moving date, based on when we think our passports will arrive. For now, we are expecting to move on Sunday, October 16. If the passports aren't here by then, we'll push the date back accordingly. Apparently, it happens all the time so it should be a smooth process regardless.

In other news, we added a few more pictures of Josh from the past few months under Toddler Joshua I, Toddler Joshua II, and Joshua's 2nd Birthday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, mom. I can't wait to get over there so we can start getting pictures and sharing stories.

Fri Sep 16, 06:05:00 AM GMT+9  

Post a Comment

<< Home